Good day folks,

What can you tell me about coconut oil diet?  I know a lot about health benefits of coconut oil, but I don’t know so much about coconut oil diet?

Is it really healthy just like they say? What are health benefits? Tell me some incredible health facts, that will make me to use it? I know a lot of people who are currently using coconut oil, and they are amazed with it.

What can you share with me about it? Tell me, because I am sure that I am going to buy it. And, one more thing; where can I buy it?

Enjoy your day!

You just can’t go wrong with coconut oil diet. There are so much healthy benefits, I am not even sure will I be able to tell you all. Well, the health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, cholesterol level, weight loss, boosted immune system, regulates metabolism..um, do you need more? :) It also provides relief from kidney problems, hearth diseases, high blood pressure, HIV and cancer. I don’t know, but there are a lot more.

I do use it, and I feel amazing, because I do have some health issues, but nothing serious.

Try it, this is one thing in what I am positive about.

Good luck!

I could not agree more with you :) You are totally right and those are really an amazing benefits of coconut oil diet. Well, diet have been shown to improve your glucose tolerance and reduce body fat. It have also been show to preserve insulin action in and insulin resistance in rat studies.

I don’t know about any – side effects, I am sure that you can find something that can affect your health, but I am not sure. I know that coconut oil is the best for lot of things :)

I would like you to try it and then tell us about it.

Good night! 

One can include coconut oil in their diet, as it has many health benefits. Coconut oil is a main source of saturated fats. It can increase your energy expenditure & helps you to burn more fat. It also helps to lower the risk of heart disease as well as raise the blood cholesterol level.

Hey there,
I can’t agree more with you! It is totally true that coconut oil helps you burn more fat, and it also helps to lower the risk of the hearth disease, I know that. That is the main reason why I am using this oil at this moment. Actually, I have been using this one for three years now, and I must say that coconut oil helped me be healthy!
So, I don’t think you should use it, no matter what.
But, I suggest you to try pure, virgin coconut oil, because it contain no hydrogenated, and contains 92% saturated fat. I believe it is much healthier.
Do you agree with me?

Thank you! I was thinking about it, I was thinking that this coconut oil is something that I really need to use, but I did not know about health benefits :) Now, I know :) My sister told me today that she is using this oil, and she also has all the good things to say about it. A lot of healthy benefits, I see :) I am glad because of that.

I could not even imagine that coconut oil can help us with our hearth issues. I am so thrilled now.

Thank you for your reviews.

I wish you happy new year!