My bro is looking to drop his body weight. He is ready to follow a strict diet and work out programs. Wondering is there any one point him in the right direction for the best and effective fat loss supplements. Planning to check out GNC store this weekend to get the best stuff.

Any recommendations...

First of all, we should recommend the use of the exercise and workout to tackle the problem of the fitness then we should use the supplements if we are not satisfied with the use of the exercise.

Fat loss supplements are not good for the health and fitness.
Most of the fat loss supplement have very bad effects for our health and leads to various diseases.
So never use fat loss supplements for weight loss, always adopt natural way of weight loss such as exercising and diet foods.

any comment

I never used fat loss supplements.Not good for health.According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight.

I am amazed to see the Chris as was stop overweight and now hes so intelligent wow. I requested him that how did you did that as you are looking so excellent and responded that HCG plan assisted him to be intelligent and reduction his body weight. So, you should use also that.

I want to recommend you rope jump is easiest way for lose weight and running,swimming,both of this are good for lose weight.

Workout to tackle the problem of the fitness then we should use the supplements if we are not satisfied with the use of the exercise.