Hi everyone! I’m honest and it’s not hard for me to admit that I have obvious weight surplus. But I have will power and I’ll lose that extra pounds. I don’t like artificial things so I don’t want to use some chemical stuff like pills or something. I decided to find some diet that fits my way of life and try to be more active. Diet I chose is Fiber35. I think this way of losing pound is natural and healthy. I’m starting with diet tomorrow so I wanted to find as more foods as I can which are sources of fiber for my diet. Please share what fiber sources you know.

Hi Aidan1

My grandma is on this diet too. At first, she had some bowel problems like constipation, gases and bloating. When she complained I started searching for information about this diet and found that this problems are very common at first. The reason for those problems is increasing the daily dosage of fibers but not the water intake. So be careful, drink more water because fibers require it.  When I explained that to my grandma the problems disappeared.

As to your question, the best sources of fibers are fruits and vegetables. Try to eat them as much as you can and you will quickly find yourself losing pounds.

Hello

You are right TinkerBell23. When you increase fiber intake you should do the same with water. You are right too Aidan1; Fiber35 is really an excellent way for weight loss. People nowadays eat a lot of processed food like hamburgers and hot dogs. The percentage of fibers in this kind of food is zero. And you need fibers if you want to be healthy. Fruits and vegetables are the best source of fibers, that’s true. Those kinds of food are also very rich in other healthy things like vitamins and minerals. You can also find phytonutrients in fruits and vegetables, and combination of fiber and phytonutrients is very good for organism.

Hi guys

First of all, I want to congratulate you Aidan1 for your honesty and mature attitude. Well done for you, it's not common to see people like you. You chose wisely, the Fiber 35 diet is great. You’ll lose pounds and plus you’ll feel much better and healthier.  

Second of all, let me tell you some things about fibers. Not many people know (even the ones that are on this diet) what fiber really are. Fibers are indigestible parts of plant cells. You can find fibers only in plants and not in animal products.

And finally, foods containing fiber are rich in phytonutrients (like Aristotle40 said) - substances that have antioxidants and helps you fighting with diseases.

Thank you all for this helpful advices. I didn't know if somebody will even answer me. You are such a nice people. I have to say that I didn't know that you can find fibers exclusively in plants. That helped me a lot.  And this thing you told me for the side effects of this diet if you don't drink enough water is very useful. Now I know pretty much everything I should know about Fiber35. I will eat different kinds of fruits and vegetables.

One more question, though. Do you know maybe what other kinds of plants are rich in fibers and will be good for my diet?

Hey, you are so welcome. I love to help people who care about health.
Yes you should eat fruits and vegetables but also there are a lot of other plants rich in fibers. The legumes are excellent source of fibers. I recommend you green and red beans. Grains are also good for your diet (if you aren't gluten intolerant of course). Choose whole grain breads, they're the best. You shouldn't avoid even fats. But only good fats like fish oil, flax oil, pumpkin seeds and hemp oil.
Be aware that you should avoid sugars, especially artificial sweeteners like aspartame. They don't contain calories but they have a lot of side effects.