Very Skinny . Problem with digestion. Zero fat . Now able to gain weight all these are the problems i have with me.. when i was born .. i wuz born with jaundice as my mom was suffering from it... i would have died .. but god nd my mom's prayers saved me.. when i was 3 years old i was the most healty (not fatty or obese) nd tallest boy in my pre school.. but since then i only got thinner nd thinner.. nd skinny.. from childhood im skinny nd not able to gain weight.. im indian nd i consurlted and got medicated from best gastro specialists in my city but there's no resurlt. i got my liver . blood.. intestines all tested.. even for tuberculosis nd urine tests .. x rays.. barium feast test.. nd many more tests were done but no problem was found.. it makes me loose confidence.. im in urgent need to gain weight.. if i try to increse my diet my digestive system dont support.. i got to gym to do some exercise so i can gain weight but there also no resurlt.. what i get from 2 months of gymming is toned muscles only .. no increse in size or weight.. what should i do ? i donno wots probles is in me.. nd one more thing that even in summers my feets remain cold nd in winters they remain soo cold .. it gets hard to get slept because of frozen feets.. my hair is thin . nd i loss hair also .. sometimes my digestive system starts working well .. nd it makes my diet almost double for a month ... but in that month also i dont gain any weight. nd then again after a month it start working unwell.. i feel like the amount of calorie i intake .. after hours i go and poop all that out of me... i feel nothing is getting digested and thats y my body is not accepting weight gain. one more thing that all my family members are slim nd underweight but fit. im the only one who is very underweight.. my height is 5.9 feet nd my weight is 45 kg my own bones pinch me.. when is sit on hard surface like floor my butt hurts because its boony . there's no fat nd very little mucsles are there.. my nerves can be seen my open eyes .. all my ribs can be counted ... there's only bones nd bones in my body... it frustates me .. nd makes me sick.. no matter how much i try to think positive .. nd beleive in god that one day ill be fine... but still it haunts me ... :'( sometime i thinks its because of harmonal problem... i need a cure .. nd i belong to indian low budget middle class family.. its hard to spend money.. how my dad has spent money on my tests .. that i only know... he worked day nd night for money.. so i can study nd be sucessful.. :'( but how can i be sucsessful without a fir body... please plzz plzzz help... i can even send u my pics nd test reports if ull ask.. please help .. :(  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

avoid oily and junk food in your daily life.

I rarely eat junk foor.. U can say once in a month.. Nd i eat at home only so.. Nd i dont eat much oily food...

Hey there, I can only imagine what it is your going through.. I was wondering.. Were are u located? I would like to review some things with you. I am a part of a Nutrition company that is located around the entire world. I can only rcommend certain natural products to that belong to our company. You need to gain weight, But remember.... In a healthy way!!! I am very interested in trying to help you. PLease let me know where you are posting from so we can move on from there?

Thanks,
maria

Country - India state - Uttar pradesh city - Lucknow

hi there give me your phone number , i also living in delhi u will be benefitted mark my words.

Hey, I live in Delhi. You are the first person who I think has the most precise problems as I do. I have searched a lot abot it but still nothing. No doctor could solve my problems. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I understand your situation as I am also a skinny person. I am 6.0 eet @ 63 kgs.. Certain things I can suggest that may be useful..
1. Eat triphala one time.. I generally eat 1 spoon in the night with 1 warm link glass
2. Eat dates.. make them a regular part of your diet
3. Read this book: Diet & Nutrition,, by Rudolph Ballentine. MD.. You will get a lot of understanding of what is good for our body
4. Avoid junk food, they only contain sugar.. YOu are looking for diet with mostly carbs, then proteins and vitamins
5. Do asanas (yoga).. This will make the prana energy flow correct in your body
6. Make meditation regular part of your self.. An unhealthy body can make a mind unhealthy.. Don't let that happen.. Meditation is easy.. just believe in your soul or in the love of your mother..

Consider your body as a challenge from god and NEVER GIVE UP..
The day u gave up, you are dead already

I'm also having the same problem an i also belong to lucknow..please help me out

Calculate the number of calories that you normally eat. Most people that are on the thin side are that way because their metabolism gobbles up the calories or they simply don't eat enough. Track your food intake for a few days and it will tell you which type you are. It takes 3,500 calories to gain 1 lb. You need to increase the amount you eat by 1,000 calories a day to gain 2 lb. a week.

Adjust your eating habits. Make sure you eat three meals a day with the heaviest one at night, but allow for some high-calorie snacking in between the meals and at bedtime.

Add all the extras. When you eat a slice of toast, don't settle for just plain toast. Add peanut butter, jelly, regular butter and a dot of cinnamon for extra flavor. Add dry milk to casseroles and soups. Don't forget the sour cream and butter for the mashed potatoes. Heap your salads with creamy dressing and don't forget the dip if you have chips. Drink a cup of hot chocolate instead of tea at night and swirl it with gobs of extra, real whipped cream. You need to increase the consumption of fats, but keep it healthy and make them monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These come from sunflower oils, corn oils, certain fish oils, extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil and flax-seed oils.

Drink liquid supplements to add to your caloric intake. A protein shake or vitamin-packed shake is a good healthy snack and far better for gaining weight. Check out the healthy shakes to make as a snack. Milk shakes also add many calories when you substitute them for coffee, tea or water.

Munch on canned fruits or dried fruit instead of its fresh partner. One piece of fresh fruit fills you up as much as double the serving of dried fruit. A glass of juice instead of the fruit provides extra calories and doesn't fill your stomach as much.

Make snacks ahead and keep them easy to access. If you're trying to gain weight you have to follow good eating habits, but you sometimes need a few tricks. Unlike the person trying to lose weight, you want those scrumptious trail-mix granola bars sitting out to entice you. Keep nuts and dried fruit in the living-room candy dish to munch on when you're hungry.

Exercise to build bulk. It may sound counterproductive to increase your output of calories, but you do want to build muscle, not fat, and therefore need exercise. Increased exercise also increases appetite. Make sure that you increase your fluid intake when you begin your effort to gain weight.

I am having same problem plzz help me plzz. I live in delhi

I am having the similar issue I've lost abt 20ibs in a few months unintended, I am 5'8 and normally weigh like 120(which is still under weight ) but now I'm around 99..I try and eat nothing but protein and calories but no the it is extremely frustrating when nothing fits, I have recurrent stomack pains also..