Sir ,

France Vita Natura it is an tablet.

I saw an advertisement in an magazine as it contains Bromelain which reduces the cholestrol and extra waste fats in our body.

They tell 6 tablets per day.

2 before BF.
2 before Lunch.
2 before Dinner.

Totally 6 tablets per day.

In 15 days 5 to 8 kgs of weight loss.

Can i go for a try.

Reply me please.

**edited by moderator**e-mail addresses prohibited**

I can't speak for the pills in general, but bromelain is okay. It's a digestive enzyme found primarily in pineapples and is quite good for your joints. It's completely natural and fine.

Does it cause side effects like bleeding in nose etc? since pinapple is not recommeded for excess consumption which may result in "heat impact" which may mean bleeding..

Has anyone tried this tablet...if yes, please tell me the exact results or problems..

Hey.. even i saw the ad.. and would like to know if anyone has tried it ..

hey hie!!

i read about the tablet in many magazines too. they say its safe and there are no side effects. but u newa know!! my bro who is a doc says....its like suicide! might damage kidneys,pancreas. and also give rise to cardio problems.

fat is best lost in a natural way. don't go for short cuts. visit a nutritionist....she/he will observe ur life style and tell u where ur going wrong! and suggest the changes u need to make in ur life style.

pills and portions for loosing weight are for extremely fat people who cant walk...or move from where they are. and those are prescribed by the doctors and are given under strict supervision.

im not talking for this pill in particular...but my bro says...these kinda pills are generally introduced in the market....with out any research. and later if they have too many customer complaints they withdraw it from the market.hence its not so safe.

y wud u wanna ....take a risk with ur health? a damaged kidney or pancreas is better than a few pounds that u can loose naturally? trust me when i say ..its suicide!!

> eat healthy.
>hit the gym.
>cut the carbs.

check out the general motors diet plan online it helps loose up to 5 kgs i na week. and its kinda healthy too if not done too often.(google it u lazy bones!!).

Hey ppl !!!
I tried using it... it works... :-D

I am also using that tablet, i lose my weight..

Actually Bromoline is extract from pineapple, so while prepration they remove unwanted subsatnce which harm to heath.

There won't any heat impact i think so. I am quite normal

Hey Hey brother...

dont say anything without proof..

Bromelain is just enzyme, which is taken from natural source pineapple..

It is not even synthesied one..

By nature everyone has enzyme capacity to burn unwanted fats, for some persons, those enzyme might be suppressed due to Irregural diet and food habit. So while talking natural enzymes like bromelain it induces fat burning enzymes and it burns unwanted fats...

Bromelain has treatment pottential for HIV ( AIDS)..

ref down

Medical uses

Bromelain can be used in a vast array of medical conditions. It was first introduced in this area in 1957, and works by blocking some proinflammatory metabolites that accelerate and worsen the inflammatory process. It is an anti-inflammatory agent, and so can be used for sports injury, trauma, arthritis, and other kinds of swelling. Its main uses are treatment of athletic injuries, digestive problems, phlebitis, sinusitis, and aiding healing after surgery. Doses of 200 mg have proven to be an efficacious alternative to NSAIDS.[2]

It has also been proposed for the treatment of arthritis,[3] chronic venous insufficiency, easy bruising, gout, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain, autoimmune disorders, and ulcerative colitis.

Studies have shown that bromelain can also be useful in the reduction of platelet clumping and blood clots in the bloodstream, especially in the arteries.

It may have treatment potential for HIV.[4]

Proprietary bromelain mixtures are being used for third degree burn treatment, and more are being approved.

Its side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, menorrhagia (excessively heavy menstrual flow) and possible allergic reactions. One study has also associated Bromelain with increased heart rate.

Bromelain supplementation up to 460 mg has been shown to have no effect on human heart rate or blood pressure; however, increasing doses up to 1840 mg have been shown to increase the heart rate proportionately[citation needed].

source Wikipedia: Bromelain ..

<< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromelain >>

Hey Buddy ask you doctor ( Brother) to refer these articles and reply...

Wilipedia, Medical encylopedia wont put false information like you buddy...

**edited by moderator**

It works for me i lost my 12 kg wieght , I am good looking now. There is no problem for me. 8)

can u help me out that how i have to take it, i mean how many menites before bf, lunch and dinner, and is it daily or alternate dayes or every after to days as it,s written in ad? plz help me

heey buddy i want to know abt FRANCEVITA NATURA LIQUID....

My weight is 106kg, n my diet plan is that i eat only 2 rotis in noon n d same in nite with any vegetable...

so can i go for d 15 dayz plan of dis medicine....?

plz reply m waitin...

hi, i had ordered these pills in December but i still haven't got them, i just want to know if any one else is having this problem.

hi all..... i m using it as per their directions for last 13 days...not even 100 gms of weight or single inch moved from my body. its very frustrating.... iread reviews on net.... sooooooooo...

Hi Sir,

Did u really lose 12 kgs? how many day course did u take? From which day you noticed weight loss?
Do answer.. I have jus received the tablets in new form "Aha Tropic Slim"... Same company's product which produced biocaptol. so am eager to know when i wil loose weight..