What are perihilar infiltrates?

Hello there,

Well, perihilar infiltrate is abnormal substance in the perihilar part of the lungs.  This can be bacteria, virus, fluids but also growth tissue inside of the lungs which can spread. Anyhow this infiltrate can appear on X-ray in different ways for example fluids usually looks like cloudy while tumor is more grainy.  

I hope this was helpful and in addition to this treatment for right perihilar infiltrates usually depends on the underlying issue which is causing the problem that has been spotted on the x-ray. If the cause is bacterial infection it is treated with antibiotics while viral infections don’t need treatment if they resolve on their own. More serious conditions will require surgery or some other type of treatment.

r u ans me in urdu...??

when my daughter was young she had this hilar infiltrates in her right lung.now that shes 22 shes always complaining of backpain..was it because of her previous condition

what is the cause of perihilar density in the lungs?

Should the patient with this condition are not allowed to exercice or sweating?

I would like to know as well because my chest xray indicated this and I dont see my doctor until Friday to talk with her about it.

Thank You so much!