My xray result shows hazy infiltrates in right upper lung field. What does this means?

Hi Beverly,

The x-ray should be clear.  In your case it is "hazy."  This means that something, possibly a fluid, is absorbing the x-rays.  Infiltrates means that it's in the tissues.

You'll need more tests to find out exactly what is going on.  It could indicate pneumonia or pulmonary tuberculosis.

i had an x ray lately with the same result as yours. if it is okay, i want to ask you what happened. thanks!

Ask your doctor.

the same to me, if you have this findings, is this fit to work?

My husband result shows like urs, beverly. But i need ur help doc.. pls. Answer me. .my husband remarks shows that extensive,ptb bilateral. Then his sputom result is negative. But then there are times he is coughing up blood. What does it mean doc?

After my XRay result is "few hazy infiltrates are seen in the right upper lobe" it is fit to work? Please need urban advice..thanks

Good day! If result saying " FEW HAZY INFILTRATE " it is fit to work?... please need ur advice

dilikado po ba yan ? kasi may hazy pnumomia sa left side ng lungs q it means ba may tubig ung baga ko ?

WHAT TO DO PO?

I just wanna know what hazyness could mean in lungs. A friend of mine who's like a sister is in the hospital at the moment and they told her that but don't explain anything.

hi i am paul . i am 21 yrs. my chest xray says that i have hazy densities on both inner and middle lobe of the lungs. rest all are normal ..no other symptoms found..the impression says its bronchopneumonia.
Is it a really serious issue? can i get rid of this thing in days or months