whats the meaning of this?

RESULT: NO DEFINITE RADIOLOGIC EVEDENCE OF PULMUNARY INFILTRATES

CONCLUSION: NORMAL CARDIOPULMUNARY FINDINGS

is it says that there is no problme with the chest xray?

Thany you.

Hi Guest,

Yes, it means that it is a normal x-ray.

thank you for answering my questions

if that is a normal x-ray then why is the radiologist ask my husband to take another x-ray?actually the the first x-ray result was there is a SUSPICIOUS LEFT UPPER LUNG OPACITY(Laguna Clinic)so he took another x-ray in baguio then the result is Normal Cardiopulmonary Findings,but the nurse there ask him to take another x-ray in benguet lab then after that x-ray the result was again that there is a SUSPICIOUS LEFT UPPER LUNG OPACITY please tell me what should i do thank you.

I can only address what you've posted. The results you posted in your original post are "normal" findings.

It is not unusual to require a second x-ray. Sometimes, due to the position in which the x-ray is taken, you can't image the entire lung or portions are blocked. Often, additional images such as the apicolordotic view (it focuses on the tops of the lungs) are required.

Speak to your healthcare provider for specific information.