I just got a huge pot of fish oil omega 3 in the mail. I ordered it after reading somewhere online that fish oil omega 3 is great for your immune system, improves your memories and your concentration, and is good for your skin too. What I forgot to look up is if fish oil omega 3 has any side effects?

I don't think so! While fish oil omega 3 could be seen as a medication, arguably, it is more like a diet supplement or a vitamin, which is universally beneficial. There is lots of good stuff in there, and as you already saw, there are great benefits! You can start taking fish oil omega 3 without worrying about any side effects.

There are some minor side effects: 

First, stomach upset. Possibly bloating, or diarrhea. Also, fishy breath/burps. 

Second, Omega-3 fats are natural blood thinners. This is fine in healthy people, but not for people who suffer from excessive bleeding (if their blood does not clot properly).

Third, Omega-3 fats may interact with some medications. Talk with a doctor.

Finally, make sure you are taking the recommended amount. Too much is not going to benefit you, as the body only requires a certain amount (which corresponds closely to recommended dosages).

Otherwise, enjoy taking this simple shortcut to better health=)