I know this is an overboard topic, but I would just like some advice. My girlfriend and I had sex almost a month ago. Used a condom and it didn't break at all. But she was feeling sick last week and thought it might be pregnancy, but I think it might have been psychological because she kind of wants children. Anyway she took a pregnancy test about 2days before her period last week and told me it was false that day. But now she says that there was a faint pink line on the test. But the thing is, she just had her period and is still on it. Any thoughts?

Hi Loving,

If her period appears "normal" (for her) then it is unlikely she is pregnant.

On the tests, faint doesn't count.  There is no such thing as "slight positive."  It should be clearly defined.  The tests only respond to hCG, a hormone, they don't measure it.

It is unlikely she is pregnant.

Hope it helps.

sure u need to go to the doc an have test done blood test they will do that eney ways the thing i cant see how if u useed comdon an it never split dont see how she could be but if there was faint linne i would get to doc an check out an u u can have periods wilhe being preg so she verry much could be good luck hope this helps u

now only say as my freind bleed all way threw an first test she take was verry verry faint so thats y she when had blood test done an come up she was so test was rite erm i been trying for 3 years an not 1 of the tests have come up faint or eney thing i never been preg yet so far so yes faint line on test i go get checked as she could be