Is there any chance that a person that is in fentanyl withdrawel could be turned into authorities if they go to a pcp for help ? I am afraid that I could lose everything if I ask for help. I don't want anyone to know. I am ashamed.
I am having what I believe is withdrawel right now. I have insomnia, anxiety, restlessness, nausea, abdominal cramping. I feel so fidgety, as though I am going to jump out of my skin.
I don't want to go to a narc meeting. I'm in the medical field. Is it safe to just go to a primay care dr. for help?

Celebrity
I suppose that you haven’t been prescribed the drug for pain, right? The symptoms you mentioned could be the withdrawal symptoms, sure sound like them. If they started the moment you stopped taking the drug, it is what they are.
People who take fentanyl develop dependence and you should have gradually reduced your dosage or sought professional help for another drug that would help you get off. Doctors should keep their oaths and not report this to anyone but help you instead. I would try with a GP.
How long have you been going trough withdrawals. I reckon that they should stop in a week time but if you can’t take the severity of symptoms, try with your GP explaining the whole story.

How long will these withdrawls last? still on 25mcgs. Dont know how
long to keep this one one swithched from 50mcgs i week ago. Thought i could just take it off right?? Went through ad withdrawls feel a little better
but want off this c**p completely. I suffer through my back pain.
Any advice??????

i have been off of the fentanyl patches for over a month and still going through withdrawal the is a drug called suboxzone and it really works but you have to take it for at least half the time youve been on fentanyl, it really works you can actually get some sleep. 50 mcgs of fentanyl=10mg of suboxzone every two days for at least a month and then slowly come off the suboxzone there 2 mg per pill 25 mcgs of fentanyl =6 mg of suboxzone evry two days for at least 3 weeks and then slowly come off that dose you will never know your going through withdrawal the doctors never get the dose right, i learned from experience