to whom it may concern. Anybody suffering through any type of opiate addiction from suboxone to methadone to pills and heroin. There is an all natural over the counter product that can be taken that is cheap and totally prevents and takes away all of the opiate withdrawal. this has been hidden from the public for over 30 years by big pharma companys so that they can make money off of drugs like methadone and suboxone and rehabs. None of this is necesary. Even products like withdrawal ease dont completly take away all withdrawal like this dose. I used it to beat a heroin and methadone habit and 6 of my friends used it and swear by it. You can order the report information at . I promise you that you will never fear opiate withdrawal again ! This report is going to seem unbelievable but IT WORKS and will save your life by erasing all opiate withdrawal for the rest of your life

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

What is this called? I have taken subs for 8mths and thought after 3 weeks the with drawls were done but they are chreapt back up... Help me!!

What is this product called?...I'm trying to overcome withdrawls. I've just quit cold turkey my vicodin and oxycodene intake and will appreciate your assistance. Thanks

please let me know what this product is. i cant seem to find anything to help.

Did anyone ever find out what this product is? I'm dyin here going cold turkey off methadone treatment...what is this "miracle product" that gets rid of withdrawal symptoms??!!  Any advise appreciated:)

theres a doctor named Dr. Saul who has treated people successfully using niacin and vitamin c. I know it sounds too simple but trust me you have nothing to lose. 500-1000 mg of niacin + 5000 mg vitamin c every 3-4 hours. I just quit a 6 month oc habit, daily for 2 months. 60-100mg a day. So long as I take my niacin and vitamin c, no withdrawals at all. Also if you can get camu camu powder or capsules which Is very high in natural vitamin c works very well too Good luck!

He's refering to Ibogaine. If you try the vitamine therapy I wish you luck. It scientifically can't and won't work. You will suffer.

angelo212 wrote:

Source?    

Try Immodium. Worked for me like a miracle

Immodium does help some. You can research Ibogaine on the internet. I have no source. Visit some addiction forums for information on it.

Angelo,
you said the vitamin therapy scientifically can't and won't work.
why?
I have had luck with that and feel much better.  It makes sense to me because when you take that stuff it totally messes with your intestines/digestion etc . . . makes sense that your body is depleted.
what info do you have?
thanks,
august

Steve Setzer wrote:

Please contact me with this info    thanks

Help please what really works?!

there is no "miracle" cure all withdrawal pill.... sorry.   7 days of terrible. a month to a year kinda shitty....

can you tell me what this over the counter med is  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

you are completely correct. There really isn't a miracle pill. I have tried everything under the sun to avoid withdrawals and failed every time. Its not something that is easy for an addict in the middle of the worst flu/depression/cravings of their life to accept, but once you do accept it, it does make the idea of ever taking another opiate not an option. And getting off and staying off that drug is the only sure way that you will never have to go through this hell again. At least thats what I keep telling myself. I quit cold turkey 4 days ago.... Good luck everyone. This is one hell of a battle we are all fighting.