Hello.. I have had five emergency contraceptive pills in the last eight months.. As a result of which I used to get periods one week after consuming the pill. Since the last four months I have had periods only due to the pill. Last month I have not taken any pill but had PROTECTED sex with my husband. We were careful enough. My periods were due on 22nd. But they havent come yet. I have taken the pregnancy test and it is negative. What can I do to have my norrmals periods again? Also, could I be pregnant?

Could I possibly be pregnant ? Could I possibly be pregnant ?Are my chances really high? My doctor told me that his sperm could have lasted until my ovulation day so if I count my 7th day in my cycle ( July 2O) my eight day ( July 21) and so on sperm can last 5 - 7 days so that's what I'm so worried about My period came on the 13th of this month and ended the 18th I had sex on the 20th and the 21st he came four times in me on the 20th at night and once in the morning on the 21st also on the 25th at night protected but when I went to the bathroom that night sperm was leaking out of me.I'm not sure if it was his ? (sorry to be gross) my calendar says that it was my 7th and 8th day of my cycle . Could his sperm have lasted the on my ovulation to get me pregnant?If so what are the chances of pregnancy happening . I know it's to early for symptoms but what's the chances of me being pregnant ?I'm only 15 I'm scared and I'm not sure what too do . How would I tell the father ( if I am ) and most important how will I tell my parents ? They already seem ashamed of me . I don't like abortion or adoption . I'm really scared .