is it possible to become pregnant a day before ovulation if he pulled out?

If there were your first sexual intercourse that night, then probably not.
How do you know when is your ovulation? Have you counted your days? Although that could indicate possible ovulation window, it is not a real indicator.

It was found lately that women can get pregnant any day starting from 10th to 17th day of their menstrual cycle.

Some people say that there is a small amount of sperm in the pre-cum, the liquid that comes out just before the guy ejaculates but I find it hard to believe. However, if you have had sex before that day and your boyfriend didn’t pee after his first ejaculation, this pre-cum could have picked up some sperm traces from their orethra and carried them to the vagina where the spermatozoids could have met or will meet (they live 5-7days inside vagina) the egg your ovarian released.

If your boyfriend didn’t ejaculate inside of you, and you had no sex before that day, it is highly unlikely that you got pregnant.

can i get pregnant if we used a condom if he doesnt pull out and dont check for holes and dont leave the space in the tip and we dont know?

Honestly yes you are at risk... Take the morning after pill...

It is cheaper than an aboriton or a child... I always tell women at planned parenthood, better safe than sorry...

Most people who ARE trying to have a baby will have sex starting the day before ovulation.

me and my bf had sex last week and we dd it for a couple of minutes and there was cum inside is there any chance that i might get pregnant even though we did it for a couple of minutes?

yes, the amount of time you were having sex for is irrelavent, as long as he ejaculated inside of you you are at risk of pregnancy.

can i get pregnant if i'm on duromine (diet pills)?
can i get pregnant again after abortion?
can i get pregnant after stop taking contraception pills for about 8 months now?

yes you could as soon as two weeks after an abortion, and you could if you have stopped taking pills. I'm not sure about the diet pills, but seeing as they most probably affect your metabolism and not your ovulation, they probably won't affect your chances in any way, the only indicator they would affect your chances of conception is if they had noticably chances your periods each month.

On April 14 I had nprotected sex my period came on April 15 ( a week early) and it was a heavy water brown color and I had horrible cramps. MY period went off on April 19 then on April 21 I had unprotected sex could I be pregnant