I had sex with my boy friend after an before my period

an had protected sex with my ex what are my chances that

the baby i'm carrying belongs to my boyfriend

Hi Remylovee,

When did you have sex with your ex?

When did you have sex with your boyfriend?

When did your last period start?

Answer those questions and we can give you an answer

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 14 of valentines day I had a period at the beginning of the month cant remember the dates smh I believe I had another period like the 17th to the 20 then had sex with him on the 23 then had sex with him on the 7th.8th.9th An made a big mistake by sleeping with my ex on the 10th with a condom on but it broke an noticed right away an took it out an replaced it with a fresh one...what are my chances please help :(

An I found out I was pregnant on the 19 

You found out you were pregnant on the 19th of what month?

If you have a NORMAL period in February from the 17th to the 20th then you most likely WERE NOT pregnant before that. You'd normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle which would be about Feb 28 to March 4. Sperm can survive for about 5 days though so, having sex on the 23rd it is possible that you could conceive.

If you mean March 7, 8, 9, or even the 10th that you had sex it was very likely too late. You were probably already pregnant by then.

Something else to consider, it take about two weeks, at the minimum, for a pregnancy test to read positive.

It looks like your boyfriend is the father. All this is based upon the accuracy of your dates. A DNA test can confirm paternity.

Good luck.

Thank you you've made my day :)