Well,my name is Rachel and My period came on the 13th of this month and ended the 18th I had sex on the 20th and the 21st he came four times in me on the 20th at night and once in the morning on the 21st(sorry to be gross) my calendar says that it was my 7th and 8th day of my cycle . Could his sperm have lasted the on my ovulation to get me pregnant?If so what are the chances of pregnancy happening . I know it's to early for symptoms but what's the chances of me being pregnant ? I'm only 15 I'm scared and I'm not sure what too do . How would I tell the father ( if I am ) and most important how will I tell my parents ? They already seemed ashamed of me so why so I make it worse by bringing a child into the world when I can't even provide for myself ? Someone please help !I don't like abortion or the idea of adoption either .

Yes you could be pregnant.  I got pregnant on my period!  I could tell before I took the test because my body started changing, even very, very early in.  My stomach felt hard and I was sick in the morning after only 2 weeks.  Take the test and tell your parents.  They will help you make a decision on what to do.  I had an abortion and don't regret it.