I am 47 year sold and unfortunately, I am slowly subduing to depression and anxieties. It seems this is caused by the stress I have to endure every day at job, at home (big family!). It's not that I don't have a good life; it is just hard sometimes... Anyway, I have been thinking about some herbal medication that might help me. I don't think I have to start with some heavy medicaments. What is Kava kava?

Kava kava is a plant that was first found in Western Pacific, I think it was and still is a crop there. It is known that it induces some euphoric effect and that is certainly something we could all use. After taking it, the first effects start after about half an hour. Beside mentioned euphoria, the people using it feel tongue numbness; well being sense, muscle relaxation. You can also fall into restful sleep. All in all it is not a bad thing, if you can acquire it in your country.