I am 30 years old and I have to say that I have completely neglected my body. I am over weighted, I don't exercise and of course, I enjoy in food. I guess it is my way of dealing with stress, but it should not be so. I have decided to change my life completely; I even hired a nutritionist that made a diet specified for my organism. But I would like to add something extra. Is Kava kava a dietary supplement? Can it help me?

I guess you already know what is the best solution for obesity. Exercise and decreasing the food intake. And of course, the food you do take has to be healthy, no junk allowed! Well, this is how it should be, but it is not an easy task, especially in this time, when we live fast and stress is present all the time. I have heard of kava kava, but more of her anti depressive and anti anxiety effect. And I have also heard that some people that used dietary supplements with kava extract had liver problems.