Hello, folks. I am diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I have been lately experiencing some problems with sleeping. I would like to find out some kind of solution here. I was thinking of taking Valerian. Or should I go for Kava Kava? What do you think it is better? I will appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Sleeping difficulties can be a part of MS clinical features. I recommend you to try to make some routine before going to sleep. You should go to the bed at approximately the same time. Don’t read or watch TV in the bed. You should use bed only for sleeping. Valerian is approved as the substance that can relieve you from anxiety. I have heard about Kava kava, but I am not familiar with the details. You should consult your doctor for more details. Bye!

Hello. Sleeping disorders are common for people with MS. They can have troubles with falling asleep. They can just wake in the middle of the night or they can just wake up very early in the morning. In another words, there are initial, middle and terminal insomnia. Valerian is well known as a substance that helps in reducing anxiety and insomnia. You can try it. However, I recommend you to consult your doctor first. I hope you’ll manage your problem. Bye!

Hello, guys. I would agree with the things that are said here. Insomnia can be common for people with MS. I would recommend you Valerian. It is very widely used among people. Kava kava is also known for helping in fighting against anxiety and insomnia. However, it is very toxic for the liver. I am not sure if this kind of substance is safe for you. You should really consult your doctor. I hope this helps. Bye!