I have had a dull pain in my stomach right under the ribcage for several months, but it has recently gotten worse so I went to a digestive disease doctor who preformed an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. No H-Pylori in the stomach which is great, but the stomach lining is inflamed. I have never had this kind of problem, and then all of a sudden I have pain everday. He has given me Kapidex and Chlordiazepoxide-clidiniu. I can't believe all this is brought on by stress? I am frustrated and puzzled. Can anyone help with this experience? I don't want to have this for the rest of my life. Thanks.

I definitely think that the issue that you have is brought on by stress because I have had chronic stomach pain like what youer' describing. Hav eyou tried relaxation techniques at all?

Hello I have had the same problem for a number of years and gone for a number of tests and been on all sorts of medication Zantac Nexium HP7 including anitbiotics for H Pylori but i still have this gnwaing pain on the left hand side under my rib cage with Bloated stomach occasionally. It is very uncomfortable and I just want to get rid of it as is is not going away. I would very much appreciate anyone who has a similar porblem as no doctor has been able to give me an answer on this.

Quote:

hello there i have had this problem for little over a year and my doctor said that i will go away but sure enough it came back searching on this it seems to happen to me when im very stressed out going thru a divorce and so it has a lot of effect on me so from what i heard you can get stressed out but you tell me how can't we stop stress so its seems to be living with us for a long time you just gotta keep taking medcation or else you will bleed to your guts and please let me know if you got better

The cause is GMOs - Genetically modifed foods. Anything made with or containing corn, soy, canola, cottonseed oil, sugarbeets have been altered & are not natural anymore. They ad a virus, bacteria, foreign protein/gene to the plant. The process makes the plant an enemy to the body. It doesn't recognize it as natural anymore and creates inflammation. Read the labels of everything. It might say corn starch, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, soybean oil, vegetable oil, corn syrup, etc. One of those offender is likely in bread, cookies, corn chips, corn tortillas, cake, mayonnaise, salad dressing, etc. Go to Youtube and look up "Genetic Roulette" by Jeffrey Smith. He explains what has been going on for 16 yrs. without our knowledge. Now the above mentioned crops are at 90% of all of them sold. It took some time to feel the pain, now EVERYONE has stomach/bowel issues. NO COINCIDENCE.

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use