I sometimes feel as if I have no strength at all to continue with this struggle. I am somehow subduing physical symptoms, but psychic ones are really bothering me. I already have anxieties before, nothing that serious; medications were not needed, but now it is much, much worse. Adding mood swings, cry bursts, lack of concentration, even memory loss from time to time to the picture, you realize what I am dealing with. What are your experiences with menopause?

To be honest, not much easier then yours. I guess that you must use some antidepressants, because they will help you with your mental state. They help me and regulated my disturbed sleep routine. You already had anxieties before; you must see a doctor and consult him for a best course of action. I mean, do not torture yourself. Menopause is enough. Doctors prescriptions will help you easier living through this period. We have to endure this life phase, but we really do not have to suffer that much.