Hallow,

This is to inform you that I am in great trouble. I have been suffering from involuntary discharge of semen without undergoing orgasm. I have taken Allopathic, Homeopathy, & Ayurvedic treatment, but all treatment have become fruitless. I have reached in a conclusion that my sexual glands & other sexual nerves are in disorder and also semen-passing valve that carries the semen to the outside of the body through the penis is loose & always open. As a result constant excessive semen is discharging outside of the body through the penis. For this excessive semen discharging I have been suffering from malnutrition and neuron disease. Realizing the situation I have decided to run out of semen production or semen ejaculation. Let me know how it possible?

Thanking you,

Sumit

Have you tried Kegel exercises?

I agree with what hoseclamps has posted. It sounds to me like you're brining yourself close to orgasm without having an orgasm, and then you're releasing semen. The only way to prevent that truly is to get your body to hold it in, and you'd need to have some Kegel exercises to do that. Does that make sense?

samu wrote:

Hallow,

Thanking you,

Sumit

Hello Sumit, i am suffering from the same symptoms.i want to know whether your condition is cured??and if yes how? pls reply cause you are quite aware of the mental pressure it creates. thanking you