I'm a 24 year old male and have been holding my semen in while ejaculating for roughly 8 years. When I ejaculate, I squeeze the end of my penis so the semen does not come out. Once I have a tissue or have walked to the bathroom, I release and the semen flows out. The benefit is this creates less mess especially since my wife and I use the Withdrawal technique for birth control. It does not hurt and I haven't noticed any negative side effects. Also, I will often pass a "chunk" or "glob" of semen when I urinate following the release of the semen.

Questions:
Is this common?
Is there a medical term for this?
Are there any known consequences?

Thanks very much!

I've done the exact same thing. I heard that if you hold it, it directs into your blader but im not quite sure yet %-)

I also do the same thing. I have actually been doing this for about 7 years. There are some side effects. for instance, it may cause a urinary track infection, it may also cause bladder and fertility problems.....try looking up retrograde ejaculation, and even though we dont have the dysfunction of retrograde ejaculation it is still very similar to what we do, and it has a whole lists of possible side effects. Hope this helped

aaaaa
Yes you can have Consequences %-) holding semen in while ejaculating - :$ Consequences are that you will have that "back up" into your tubes and as you pee it is to clean out any left over seman inside, and the most problems are that the muscles will start to relax and your shoting will not be so strong, :$ it just come out.....and dribbles out,..... :O so do not hold it back and be a "boy scout" and be prepared for the shoot, 8-| have a towel just there. I know this -- by it has happened to me for the same reason..make the mess. ;-) 8-|
RT :-S

I did too many times and yesterday I ejaculated blood with sperm, I don't think it is healthy to do it, I am still trying to figure out what is happening. be careful though. I think the best way is to use a towel.

NO WAY !!!!

I love to feel the sensation of sperm being ejaculated up my vagina and the throbs afterwards

HEAVEN !!!

Anyone wanna chat about this ??? ( Male OR female )

I have probably averaged one masturbation per day for about 38 years now...frequent flier...and I have been holding in my ejaculate for all that time. The first few times I did it, I did it to avoid the cleanup. Then after comparing to actually ejaculating, I found that the sensation was so much more intense -- in a great way -- that holding it in is what I always do. I have never had a bladder infection; I have never ejaculated blood with semen; so far, I haven't forced an aneurism from the intensity of the orgasm. Oh, and I also have three great kids. I used to be very concerned about this practice, but I haven't worried about it for a long time. Interesting to read the other comments, though.

i cum 3 times a day for 20 years, i'm 32 and look like i'm 24 i think it has a youth benifets.

Yes I'd like to chat about this (male) chat on wat tho?

Thank you so much for sharing. Your comment is one of the most thoughtful on the topic that I have seen so far.

Thanks for sharing.

If you are seeing blood in your semen, you need to be seen by a doctor. This is not normal.

Also, someone was wondering what the medical term for holding the ejaculation in was... at least something similar is called "retrograde ejacuation" where the ejaculate is forced backwards up into the bladder. But upon urination, it is passed out again.

You are absolutely right love. I am male, 62 yrs old and never held my shooting for two reasons. I followed my women's wish and I followed my instincts. Women loved the feel of my semen being pumped into their vaginas, and I loved the sensation of connection with my women. Incidentaly, I did the same when I've received oral sex. Coming into my woman's mouth and then sharing it with a tru French kiss. That's all life is about.

yes the hot sperm when released in vagina will have a wonderful sensation

I have been holding back my ejaculation on and off for years. But thismorning as i went to urinate there was blood on tip of my penis and inside amongst the urine and semen that was coming out. I dont think the blood was in with the semen just coming out along side it. I have been experiencing some numbness in my feet while walking and have read it may be a symptom of prostate cancer. I spend a lot of time at the pc and think maybe the numbness is from sitting in my old pc chair. If you have prostate cancer does blood come out with your semen every time or is this a result of me holding back the semen to often. I do like to masterbate quite frequently. 3-4 a day latley. Im 40

Oh yea i love the feeling of when a woman cums and the sensation of ger pushing me out at the same time i do then feeling the heart beat after that omg