Why can't I squirt anymore?? I'm 15 years old, and had a baby 4 months ago. Before having my baby I used to be able to squirt like a fountain when having sex or masturbating but now, nothing. I'm lucky enough to even reach orgasm. I first started squirting at around age 9 as that's when I first became sexually active. I've tried everything but nothing's working. PLEASE HELP if you know why I can't squirt no more and if you know how I can 'relearn' it.

you just had a baby sweetie. it takes more than 4 months for your body to recover. you might be able to again or you might not.

Yeah I guess so. I just want to relearn it because my ex loved it and I want to be able to do it in the future again :/

no one has any idea why squirting happens to some and not others. but give yourself some time, you have just had a baby, probably still suffering from some tearing and damage internally. but don't worry too much, you are 15 and that means your body will heal quicker. you can try doing some kegel exercises to speed things up. if you still can't orgasm , the cause is probably psychological, anxiety and depressing, even stress can be huuuuge orgasm killers.