I am 26 years old and last week i've been having vaginal discharge which is more than what i normally have. i've had my period about two weeks ago. the discharge is yellowish but i do not feel any pain or itch. what could this be? i'm am really worried since it is considerably more discharge than what i normally have.

You should know that women can experience extra vaginal discharge even after a cold but vaginal discharge is usually the most common sign of any genital condition. When ever I went to see a gynecologist because of the extra discharge, they found something on me although I had only one sexual partner. I had candida and it was always treated with some vaginalettes that I had to put inside for about 7 days and avoid intercourses or use a condom.
It could however be a sign of an STD or even a genitourinary symptom but I doubt it as you don’t have any other symptoms.

Why not go and check it out? At least you won’t have to think about it!

You could be pregnant

I'm 28 years old and recently had been experiencing the same thing!!...stingy,excessive, yellowish/clear odorless discharge. My period came a few days late last month and went but then 2 days later, I had started spotting again and felt excrutiating pain in my uterus 2 days into the extra bleeding. I went to the doctors 3x that week for tests...which they have found nothing and no diseases. My bestfriend said that she went through something like that in her early 20's and an elder said that her uterus was just 'cleaning' itself out. And i guess when you get older your body starts producing 'extra' stuff!

hi im seventeen yrs old and is experiencing alot alot laot of discharge .. i mean i never had this much.. its clear nd kinda watery. i go to the bath rm like every 30 minutes just to ripe my self. i really am worried .. i read that this could be due to a mucus plug for pregnancy or i could be ovulating. i dont get my period til da end of the month nd i jus got off it like a week ago.. but when i had gott my period it was late then came extremely heavy for four days to the point were i had to go to the bath rm constanly to get rid of blood clots.then for four days after i had clear discharge with a lil hint of brown and red.. now i feel like a clear water fall. please help.. could this mean im preganant????

yea yhu could be pregnant

i have also been having this problem for the past year. it is not yellowish or have any odor. but i have so much discharge that i have to wear a panty liner all the time. i have gotten myself checked and i dont have any STD's or malfunctions going on. it is always thick and white. it is very uncomfortable walking around all the time feeling wet. please let me know if you have any findings on the subject.

i would suggest you go see your gyno. it couldnt hurt and at least you would know if it is a problem that can be easily fixed. best of luck to you.

Ive been having excessive discharge for some time now. it used to have a smell then i went to the doctor and they gave me pills for something called "TRICH". the smell went away then i found out i was pregnant. i had an abortion.ive gotten my period. started birth control. but still having thick,white,odorless excessive discharge. i dont know why i keep discharging.its EVERYDAY! Some days more than others. HELP!