Hi,as we know that health is wealth so here the concern is all about helalth related issues so share your experiences and get heal.

For me health is all about eating healthy plants and having good intentions and outlook of life.

As far as plants go, I have Yerba Mate for energy and vitamins, Kratom for pain and relaxing, Moringa for nutrition, Ginger for cold weather and circulation, Tulsi for balance of body and mind aand Cannabis for introspection, relaxation and to keep my imagination and spirits up. I use more plants, but thos are my favs.

The sound good health is wealth, But now a day’s many people bothered from the problem of sexual dysfunction, such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, due to dysfunction they can’t able to stay last longer on bed during intercourse process, we have natural and permanent solution to cures of these dysfunction problems, make your stability last longer and escape your sexual life from ruin. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

For someone as young as you are to share that is amazing. What you have on your side is your youth. Your body is still growing so there are a host of things you can still do naturally that may have a significant impact on your body. Kegel exercises for Men has been proven to be on of the most powerful natural solutions for men in a decade.
Mos men think of Kegels as being a "woman" oriented exercise but as the video explains here: bit.ly/1KcmIZT
Men & Women have lots of similarities that people just don't want to admit for their own benefit. You should go check it out.
Seriously, it could save your life.

Good Health is a foremost thing that one should have. Wealth can achieve easily if you have a good health. Work lot & gain money will get only to person having fit health. Do exercises, take proper breakfast, sleep for 8 hours makes a person strong & fit as well as avoid us from health problems.