Hello. I'm 24 year old female and just recently I broke up with my boyfriend which I was with for five years. He was cheating on me with my best friend. When this happened my whole world has collapsed.
I thought that life is not worth of living.
Although, three months have passed since then- I'm still feeling worthlessness, filled with anger, sadness and guilt! Is there anything I could take to help me battle with this depression?
A friend has recommended me some Trazadone and I was just wondering should I use it or not. What are the side effects?

I'm very sorry about your unfortunate past but you are still young and you still have time to be lucky!
All I know about this Trazadone is that it is very good antidepressant medication. It is used to relieve symptoms of depression and symptoms like loss of interest in daily activities, changes in appetite, tiredness, sleeping too much, insomnia…
Take this medication only with a meal or a light snack and always with a full glass of water because it can cause stomach upset. Most common side effects are dizziness or drowsiness, headache, insomnia or vivid dreams, dry mouth, upset stomach, nausea or vomiting.