I believe I am depressed. I have total loss of energy, I can’t concentrate on anything, I feel like I will start crying every second. Please, tell me are these symptoms of depression. Should I receive some treatment?

You cannot diagnose yourself only a properly trained health professional can determine if you have depression. I can tell you the symptoms, but please see a doctor. My mom suffers from depression so I know that is not something that could be fixed easily. Common symptoms are: prolonged sadness or unexplained crying spells, inability to concentrate, indecisiveness, irritability, anger, worry, agitation, anxiety, feelings of guilt, worthlessness, persistent lethargy.

Hi im tony. I think you just need someone to talk to about things getting you down and maybe meet someone who will light up your life a bit and give you something to feel good about. I would chat if u want to say more about yourself and things bothering you. Im on this site everyday or two. Username (Anaphylaxis fears Tony) take care

well, about 2 years ago i was badly depressed, right to the stage where i tried to commit suicide, but then about 3 or 4 weeks later i had started smoking (i highly recommend you do NOT start smoking) and about a year later i started smoking weed, but i do not feel depressed anymore, i feel more outgoing now. the other ways i got my depression out, without smoking or drugs, was punch a wall, stab a wall, listen to music like Rob Dugan - Clubbed to death. i know its not the best advice, but it worked for me

I have had depression for almost 20 years but it is well controlled with anti-depressive and occasionally Xanax. I am doing really well now. I am doing very well now. I hate taking meds also but it is much better that not being able to get out of bed. I think it is very important to go to a psychiatrist that you really connect with not just your regular md. My psychiatrist is very much anti drugs but also is realistic about what is best for me to be able to live the life I want to. Hang in there and make sure to stay on the meds long enough for them to work. Lay low until they work.