Hello, folks. My kid is very sensitive to all kinds of allergens. I would like to know if allergy shots could help here. Our pediatrician recommends them. I would really like to know what your opinion about these shots is. Your help will be more than welcomed. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hello. I am totally for allergy shots. I got several of them when I was a kid. Before that, I suffered from allergic rhinitis. I had once a rhinitis that lasted for almost 5 months! After taking one of them, all my later rhinitis lasted up to two weeks. Imagine that! Of course, I think that these shots are not recommended for those with asthma or severe lung and heart problems. Even those who take beta blockers are not candidates for allergy shots. I hope none of this is your kid’s case. Let me know what you decide. Bye!

I spent 5 years having allergy shots once/month and have gone from taking 7 prescription medications every day to zero. I've been symptom free for 2 years now. Go for it. It's the closest thing to a cure you'll find.