Hello, folks. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for a long time. I did the prick test and I found what I was allergic to. I would like to know what the most common treatments are for allergies. I would really appreciate this piece of info. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. Well, first what doctors say is to avoid these allergens. But this is not always possible. Some allergens are always around us and could not be avoided. Antihistamines are very popular. Claritin and Clarinex are among them. They reduce allergy symptoms like: sneezing, runny nose, itching and watery eyes. I hear that allergy shots are pretty good treatment option. It takes time for them to take effect, perhaps we are talking about years. But, this is efficient, because your body becomes more resistant to allergens that it was allergic previously to. I hope this was helpful.