Howdy, guys. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for years. I did the prick test and I found out that I was allergic to several allergens. I would like to know if prevention is the best treatment for allergies. I would really like to know this if anyone knows the answer. Thank you in advance.

Hello. If you think by prevention – avoiding allergens, I can say that in theory this sounds like the best treatment for allergies. Unfortunately, you cannot avoid all the allergens from your surroundings. It is impossible. Sure, you can remove the feather pillow or cat from your flat, but what about dust? You can wipe it three times a day, but there always will be some dust. Since you know what you are allergic to, talk to your doctor about allergy shots. I think this is a good solution for a long time. I hope this will help you. Bye!