Hello, folks. I have been working in textile industry for years. However, I have been recently diagnosed with professional allergic rhinitis. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this disease. I would appreciate if you could share this with me. Thanks in advance for all your replies. Bye!

Hi, there. Allergic rhinitis can give a lot of troubles to a person, although it doesn’t sound like a serious disease. I had my allergic rhinitis for years. I had headaches and my nose was full all the time. I took allergy shots, so it reduced my symptoms. I think the first treatment option for you is changing the workplace. You must stop being in the contact with the allergens. You can also take antihistamines for reducing the symptoms. If you want to solve your problem for a longer period, then think about allergy shots. Bye!