Hello, folks. My child has been suffering from dust allergy for years. She especially suffers from runny nose and sinus problems. I would like to know if I should buy ultrasonic humidifier for her. I would like to make her life easier about this. I hope someone will help me with this. Thanks, folks.

Hi, there. I think this is a great idea. Those who suffer from allergies have many benefits from ultrasonic humidifiers. It is especially great in the winter. Dry air and artificial heat can be a real problem for them. Humidifiers soothe sinuses and help in sinus health. In this way, nasal mucosa is wet and cells cilia can work properly. This is very important for expelling bacteria, dust and other allergens. They are also helpful in reducing sinus headaches and snoring problems. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Bye!

Hello there,

I think that is great idea. You should do everything in your power to help your child and to make his life easier. It is best to avoid dust mites so that allergy reactions don’t occur, but of course this is impossible. So your child is probably taking antihistamines when he gets allergy reaction and these medications are relieving itching, sneezing and runny nose. With air humidifier you will help your child when time is worsening because most of the time dust mites allergy is reacting on wheatear changes as well.

The bigger the humidity the harder is to breathe. I hope that this will help your child to breath easily inside your home. Good luck.