Good evening, guys. My kid has been suffering from different forms of allergies. He usually manifests this though rash or allergic rhinitis. I have heard about allergy shots and my husband and I are considering this option. I would like to know if they are effective for all kind of allergies. Can anyone tell me this?

Hello to you too. Allergy shots are recommended for certain types of allergies. Seasonal allergies are one of them. If you are allergic to pollen, trees, grass and similar, this can be a solution for you. Indoor allergens are another group of allergies that can be treated with allergy shots. Those are: dust, mold, cockroaches, hairs from pets, etc. Insect allergies are also something that is indicated for an allergy shot. If your kid is allergic to some of these components, you should consider allergy shots. I hear they are very helpful. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!