Hello, folks. I have been diagnosed with pet allergy. The thing is that I have a cat that is the sweetest cat in the world. I really cannot get rid of her. I wonder if vacuum cleaner can help me somehow with my allergy. I hope someone will know the answer. Thank you for replying. Bye!

Hello. Well, you know what they say. The best way to eliminate the allergy is to eliminate its cause. So, the first thing that any doctor would say to you is to give that cat to someone else. But, I guess this is not an option for you. There are some specialized vacuum cleaners. Those are HEPA vacuum cleaners. They reduce about 90% of allergens which is quite more when comparing to standard vacuum cleaners. You can try with them. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

A good vacuum cleaner can be indeed helpful, but will not eliminate all the allergy symptoms caused by your cat.
I know how you feel, since when my brother was diagnosed with pet allergy we had to give our beloved to our grandparents. And we really missed him