Hello, folks. My mother has been having trouble with her chronic arthritis for years. I think that conventional treatment has not been much helpful to her. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about orthomolecular treatment of this disease. Your help is more than welcomed. Thanks. Bye!

Hi, there. Arthritis is not so precise diagnosis. You have rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Both of these diseases destroy the joints. There are other forms of arthritis as well. As you probably know, orthomolecular medicine is all about giving natural substances to the patient. Arthritis has been linked to some food like potatoes and tomatoes. Tobacco was also related to arthritis appearance. You should consult an orthomolecular practitioner for more details. Good luck!

Hello. The basis of orthomolecular medicine is proper diet and vitamins, minerals and amino acids in large amounts. The main vitamin for chronic arthritis is niacinamid. It should be given in high amounts. Besides this vitamin, others can be included as well. Those would be: vitamin B3, other vitamins from B complex, vitamin C, vitamin B6, zinc citrate, etc. Omega 3 fatty acids are also recommendable. I hope this will help. In any case, you cannot do this on your own. You must consult an orthomolecular practitioner. Good luck!

Hi, guys. I think that you should try with orthomolecular medicine. My mother also suffers from chronic arthritis. Conventional treatment only reduced her symptoms a little. Orthomolecular medicine cures the cause, not the symptom. I have also heard about certain food that is linked to arthritis appearance. A special diet also should be made. Your mother must change her eating habits. Vitamins and minerals in huge amounts will also be recommended to her. Please, let me know what happens if you go for it. Bye!