Hello! I am Sally and I am forty. I have started to feel minor arthritis problems. I sometimes feel stiffness in my joints and a minor pain in my left hip. My doctor told me I should try with soma anti-inflammatory drugs and vitamins. I would like to try with some more natural treatment. What herbs can help with minor arthritis?

Hello! There is no cure for arthritis and you can expect the symptoms get worse over time. There are some natural approaches which have proven to be beneficial, and leave sufferers free of the adverse side effects caused by some of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs often prescribed to treat the disease. Some of these herbs include devil's claw, ginger, feverfew, and turmeric. Health food and natural products stores carry such herbs alone or as part of multi-herb formulas.

Sorry
for you pain, but it is good that it is minor problems and you can
block your arthritis from the start. All herbs that tory listed  help. I
advise you buy Nature Medic Arthritis cream as it's formula includes all natural herbs that cure artritis.