Whenever I brush my teeth I see a blood. No matter what type of brush I choose. I am hurting my gums all the time and I am not sure anymore what the cause of this problem is. I have tried to change a tooth paste, brush, but still nothing. I spit blood all the time. Can you help me, tell me about some remedies? What are some home remedies that could help treat bleeding gums? Do you know any of these, I don't care do I need to find them in the pharmacy store or I can use something from my home...

Hi there.

Tnx goodness, there is so many bleeding gums treatment and they are actually free, available and good.

Well, almost free. But you will spend your money on your teeth and oral hygiene, right?

I suggest you buy a real coconut oil. For one treatment, one tablespoon in just fine,

Once a day you should swish coconut oil in your mouth for 10 to 15 minutes. It is good because it totally can reduce inflammation in your gums.

Also, it has antimicrobial properties that can help fight the plaque in your mouth.

Try it, it is safe and helpful. 

Celebrity

Well, there are so many things. I am struggling with this issue for a while, but I also do know that I am not the only one. It is somehow a "sickness" of the modern age, I don't know why.

Is it because we don't have enough time to practice oral hygiene or we are too tired to do that? Don't know.

But that is what you need to do - practice oral hygiene. Also, you should rinse your mouth with a hydrogen peroxide. If you are smoking a cigarette, it is time for you to stop. 

Believe or not, a stress level can play a huge role in it as well. 

Try to increase the intake of vitamin C and vitamin K and I am sure that you will see some progress. Good luck! 

Hello, my name is Aisha and I am 21 years old. I have really huge issue with a bleeding gum. No mater what I do, what toothpaste I choose, what toothbrush I choose, what I eat or what I do with my lips - there comes the blood from my gums. It is kind of annoying and I don't know what to do about this anymore. I want to go to see my dentist but I am scared that he won't know what to tell me, since there is no specifically cause of this, it happens all the time. What this could be? Do you have any idea? Is it because of some vitamin deficiency or I have some dental issue? I would like to hear your advice. Tnx in advance.

Well, there are a several methods that you can try for this. I know that whenever my immunity is down, I notice that my gums are bleeding and that is a bit annoying. Do I need to mention that, whenever I eat chips, I also see that my gums are bleeding.

Anyway, since that, I went to see my dentist and he told me that I should rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide, that this can help. So, whenever I don't have a toothbrush with me, I have this one and I immediately use it, It helped me. Sure, occasionally I have this issue, but not that often as I had before.

Endless problem, right? Well, at least, it seems endless.

I definitely vote for the salt water, because this type of water itself has so many good things that are helpful for your gums. Preventing gums from bleeding is also one of those.

For example, add 3/4 teaspoon in the warm water and mix it well. Put it in your mouth and swish it for like 45 seconds. After this, spit it. You should repeat this procedure three or four times per day, it is good to do that after every meal because it cleans your teeth, your gums form food as well.

When my immunity is down, my gums start to bleed immediately, it doesn't matter what type of brush I am using. But, I have one ultimate cure that I am seeking for immediately. You should take a grate a ginger and squeeze its juice. When you get this, you should gently massage this ginger juice into your gums. Do this twice per day, no more. It works because ginger contains a compound called gingerol that has so many antibacterial properties. You know what else can work just fine? Aloe Vera gel. What cost you to try it? I am satisfied with it.

Celebrity

Well, I am always for adding those vitamins that you need in your daily routine menu and I am sure that you will see some progress soon. And yes, it seems to me that this is an endless problem because when it goes away if you get weak, you know that you can expect this to be there again.

Besides, cold compress on the wounded gums also can help you. All you need is to put them on your gums and press it. Also, one more advice - eat fever carbs, since they also have a bad influence on your gums health. 

I have the best one. Well, at least, the best one for me :)
I am sure that you have this in your house, on your shelves, etc :) If you don't than run to the store and buy it. I am talking about the honey, you should take some raw honey on your fingertips and massage on your gums very gently. Honey is actually an amazing product - it is a great substitute for any chocolate, for sugar, etc, but it also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. I think that this is a priority as well, since that properties will help kill the bacteria causing bleeding gums. Try it and let me know :) Thank me later.