I know that in my years (at the moment 74) is strange if you (in this case me) do not feel any pain. But, that much? I have never thought that old age can be that much painful. OK I have arthritis, but it shouldn't make me an invalid. My granddaughter (she is medical student) is telling me that there are supplements which may help me with this. Can you tell me what supplements are good for joints?

There are, in did, supplements which helped me deal with arthritis, so you may try with them. For pain relief you may use vitamins and minerals, such are: vitamin E and vitamin C, mainly, and minerals, Calcium, Magnesium, Zink and Boron. Those helped me a lot. Beside, you can ask your physician about therapy with Glucosamine and Chondroitin suphate. Those two are especially good for joints. And, finally, you need to take antioxidants daily.

Garlic intake is very good for joint pain. It is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Regular use of garlic helps to resolve the painful conditions associated with arthritis.