Pork, the other white meat (grilled chop w/ dry rub mmmmm )
Macaroni salad
Broccoli - steamed

Get together left overs

We are having salad with chicken strips in. Cept for Jake who is having chicken strips and tater tots. :wiggle:

so is that like......grilled chicken salad? with flaxseed I ass-u-me?

Breaded chicken strips in the oven and of course I'll put some flax seed on my salad.

:shrug: i havent been downstairs to investigate. i did see some chicken in the sink thawing earlier today, so thats my first guess.

Spaghetti, with loads of garlic bread. :D

DINNER? You should have seen the size of our LUNCH! :umno: I won't be hungry for two days..........

but on the off chance I happen to be hungry later there's a decent sized leftover portion of lasagna snug in my fridge waiting for me

carbolicious! Yummy yum yum!

carbolicious! Yummy yum yum!
I don't know which drives LC more nuts* - that I've got very boring taste in food (that is, I'm not much of an experimenter with food) or I won't eat onions. * - Those of you who want to answer this "Being married to you" may sit down now, TYVM. :P

we had

some type of broiled chicken
green beans
fresh garden greens (dandelion leaf salad. :umno: )
orzo
iced tea

:|

NY strip steaks, cooked barely medium rare, with sweet peas and my special garlic-ranch mashed potatoes.

And some Pete's Strawberry Blonde.

Chicken schnitzel, homemade
cheese potatoes
and an orange salad--mainly for Colin.

Me just chicken and plain potatoes.

No wonder I'm having so much trouble thinking today...some of my "tater tots" are missing.... :(

Roti, Brinjal curry and curd rice.