Hello Everyone,

For about more than 2 years now, I have been experiencing stomach pain in my lower left abdominal region and sometimes in the middle i could feel something beating so strong that it hurts..i could actually feel it when I touch it. Sometimes I would feel the stomach getting bloated which would cause constipation at times. I have done a lower endoscopy and the tests came negative, i did the gastric-emptying and tests came negative, blood work is all good, I did ultrasound of liver, gallbladder, pancreas etc all came negative. I feel very weak, fatigue, loss of interest, sometimes when I eat I feel as if the food is stuck or it's chocking me. I have noticed that I have had cold-like symptoms over the course of two years. Runny nose, sore throat, sweating, watering eyes and the symptoms feel constant etc. The problem started one day when I was outside on a summer day. It was about 80 degrees and I started to experience chest pain, as if my my heart was getting tighter, i got dizzy, felt loss of eye vision but didn't faint...i got my heart checked out 3X and the doctors said it was nothing since the heart exams came out negative, i have noticed heart palpitations would come on unexpectedly and sometime sit would be hard to catch my breath...It's been two years I still experience the same symptoms..i had to quit my job due to this problem, i have hard time concentrating, loss of interest, i don't know what it could be ...if anyone has any feedback please let me know or same experiences. thankss

Hi Alex21

Sounds like something's definitely out of sorts in your intestines. You could get them checked out by a doctor who practices in functional medicine, or a naturopath. Along with the other symptoms that are interfering with your quality of life.

Can you tell us what part of the world you live in, and I may be able to direct you towards an appropriate practitioner.

Regards, Olwen :-)

Hi Olwen Anderson,

Thanks for your response. I never heard or thought about that. I have not heard of a functional medicine or neuropathology as it was never introduced to me by any doctors. I guess I should give this a shot and see what happens...I live in Chicago,IL!

Good luck with your search. I did a quick Google search for 'Functional Medicine Practitioner Chicago' and got plenty of responses, so it looks like you will have a good selection to choose from. Let us know how you go, so others in the same situation can get help too.

Regards, Olwen :-)

have you look into the anxiety disorders see if u see ur self and let me know