I'm 24 years old...A few weeks ago I noticed this pinkish brown discharge and then it went away...but then a few days ago I started cramping and feeling bloated, so I thought it might be because I'd be getting my period soon, even though I never have those symptoms before my period I figured it was the only reason it could be. So then I started feeling tired all of a sudden, sleeping alot more than I usually was able to, feeling my back ache, feeling dizzy and nauseous at different times of the day, and the bloating and cramping has continued. I looked up all of these symptoms and saw they were connected to pregnancy, I took an hpt on the 3rd day after my missed period and it came out negative, then one on the 7th day and it came out negative as well, but then I realized the hpt was expired 3 years ago. My friend told me they still worked. This morning I woke up and noticed when I went to the bathroom that this milky white discharge followed after my urine...but still no period and still all of these symptoms. I have never been through any of this...but me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex once on the last day of my period and then we've always had protected sex but lately he'd been going inside me for a while then pulling out and putting on a condom and continuing to go inside of me, and we've had a LOT of sex in the last month as well. I don't know what to do besides waiting to get my period since the tests both came out negative, so I'm trying to get some feedback from people on here and hoping I can figure this out. Help?

Hi Honey! Since you have been having unprotected sex, then I have a feeling that you ARE pregnant! And of course the test - depending on just how long after they expire - will be old and possibly create a false negative or positive! It also ALL depends on when you became pregnant! IF your periods are ALWAYS on time then you are usually fertile 14 days before your next period is due! BUT this can change from hormones, stress, illness etc. THUS you CAN get pregnant at ANY time! And since you have had a lot of sex and he doesn't use a condom for the entire thing and also having TOTALLY unprotected sex, it is just a matter of time for you to become pregnant! So let's give it till Monday - the 14th, take a test from the pharmacy! And then also see if your doctor can run a blood test - this test is similar but is more accurate! Please let me know how you make out!

Thanks a lot for the support bambi27. I really appreciate it. I've been freaking out for the last few days and although this would be unplanned I would love to have a baby so its not that I'm scared, I just would like to know...so that I know what to do and if I am indeed pregnant I can start to go to doctors and take steps immediately to make sure my baby is healthy as possible throughout my pregnancy. I've done so much research and it all mtched up except for the negative tests. But I also learned that sometimes it takes longer for some women's hcg to show up so I thought about waiting a few more days and even a week to re-test. Which is exactly what you seem to think too :-) I will definitely let you know what happened, hopefully I will have great news! Thanks again for your feedback!!

I know I'm probably reading too much into it now LOL but do you think it's true that someone can trick their body into feeling all of these things AND stoping their period? I just read that somewhere else and now I'm back to my impatient ways...haha I guess only time will tell!

Definitely it is called "hysterical pregnancy" even men can have it! You have been SO concenrated on symptoms that your brain thinks you are pregnant! So all of a sudden you have sickness, enlarged stomach and breasts - even men can get it - and the period stops! You have to remember that your brain is in charge of ALL what is going on with your body! so it CAN make you feel pregnant! So give it a couple more days OK?

If you say 1 day after your period ended,its unlikely that you pregnant because you havint ovulated as yet. These symptoms could lead to something else,you should make an appointment with your health adviser dear

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and some of his sperm may have gotten on the outside he says he didn't but im worried about precum bc i feel as if im naseous, bloating,hard to cconcentrate,tired, gained weight, breast are sore and etc. But i have had these symptoms before and from being outside to long i became constipated