i started feeling bad on monday with symtoms that seemed like the flu. it is wednesday and my headache has increased, feeling weak, when i eat i start to get a stomach ach but when i dont it feels fine. when i sit still i kind of feel shaky and can feel my heart beat. if my headach worsens i will see a doctor but if you have any idea of what it my be please let me kno, and i am a 15 year old male.

Hi Kolton

Its always a good idea to drop into your doctor's office and get them to check for sure what's going on.

Hope this helps - let us know how you go.

Regards, Olwen :-)

Hallo Kolton,
At your age it can be many things. Flu can definitely fit in to the symptoms area. But with flu you would probably have a fever. Your stomach is rally sensitive to the food, and this could indicate some elevated stomach acid. Are you having any heartburn feeling in your throat? Are you experiencing headache prior to stomach pain or they come after your stomach doesn’t accept foot? Headaches can often be a result of pain in other part of the body, so they are more of an side effect then the symptom sometimes. Your heart beet indicates that your blood pressure is very high. You are too young to have high blood pressure. Have you talked with your parents?