Couldn't find what you looking for?


I am suffering from pancreatitis and I need help to know more about the Alternative Treatment.


Hi hypnosisus1

You've got lots of alternative treatments to choose from. Here are some of them

- visit a doctor who practices in functional medicine. They will treat you using mostly nutrients.
- visit a naturopathic physician or naturopath. They will treat you using nutrients, herbs or homoeopathy
- visit an acupuncturist who is also a traditional chinese herbalist.

Whichever you choose, make sure they are accredited with a professional association (it will be on their business card - check with their professional association too)

Is this the kind of information you were looking for?

Regards, Olwen :-)