Something is wrong with me lately, it started with my period. On Dec. 30th I got my period it was a little heavy but it usually is on the first day, it was the same on Dec 31st. On Jan.1st my period was gone. On Jan 2nd I spotted very little. This is very abnormal for my period when it usually lasts for four days and I've had my period for about 7 years. I checked out what could cause an irregular period besides pregnancy and I dont have any of those. I think I might be pregnant but thats why I'm asking whats wrong because Im not sure. Im peeing every thirty to forty-five minutes, my lower back hurts more than usual, I've been fatigue more. I almost puked yesterday and I had terrible gas along with diarrhea. When I lay on my stomach it doesnt feel normal. If I am I could be anywhere from 4weeks to 2weeks.

Please Help & Thank You for your time.

What I would liek you to do is take a HPT! And then IF that is negative, you need to go see your doctor and have a blood test! JUST to see! You could actually be pregnant, yet it is too early to take a test! If you have been having constant unprotected sex, then obviously the best time is when you are ovulating! So you just have wait! Let me know how you make out? Good luck and healht!

I thank you for your insight. I am having the exact same symptoms. I have already took two HPT and they were negative so i will be going to the doctor ASAP. :-D