ok where do i start?...im 18 and when i was 15 i was pregnant got to 5 1/2 months and misscarried due to molar pregnancy and had to have a scrape... ive been with my bf 4 years and really want a child.. i fell prgnant about 8 months after this and lost it at 8 weeks, now i have periods but they are always a week late(not worried) but last month i missed my period and just spotted, this months is missed yet agen but im just spotting again... ive done 3 tests the 1st was positive n the most recent ones were negative... i dont no what to do...why do i seem to not be able to fall?? and why am i missing periods but spotting???? some1 plz help me... thankyou %-)

Im havin somethinq like the same problem . im 17yrs old qoin on 18 &` me &` my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby but it doesnt seem to work we've been trying since may 13th, 2010 its been 6months already could somethinq be wronq with me or him please ineed helpp a.s.a.p :

It's your hormones either its to high or to low, or the way you eat or the way you excersize. Both of you talk to your docter!

thanks for the advice @darlface ; im scared to ask my doctor cus my mom always seems to be in the room with me . is there anythinq else that comes to mind ? iappreciate the hellp :-)

I'm having problem's like that. I am 20 years old and my partner have being trying for a year are more now and nothing. I got  pregnant but only for just 3 months and had a miscarriage. And now my period use to come for 5 to 6 days now it only comes 3 days.