This past Saturday, i started spotting. It is now Tuesday and it doesnt show any sign of stopping. This is the second month like this. Last month my period started 5 days before it was suposed to & it lasted for 2 full weeks.
I am woundering if it may be contributed to these things ... i had sex with my boyfriend on saturday night, right after i noticed i was bleeding, i'm on birth control pills (have been for the past year, but i didnt think the pills could cause this after taking them for this long, but i could be wrong), Its been 10 days into my new pack of pills now, & im spotting. I am woundering if its because i missed 2 day accidentaly & when i took em A.S.A.P if that caused spotting?. I have 12 (give or take a day) days before i should start my period. Is this normal or is it pregnacy.. I can't be pregnant! Im on pill & condom all the time never once did it break or did we use without condom!
i've read about implantation bleeding, but my boyfriend and i have protected sex all the time and didnt experience any problems, so i dont think i'm pregnant. plus, i didnt think implantation bleeding would occur that soon, but then again i've never been pregnant, so i wouldnt really know for sure.
anyone have any thoughts or ideas? i've been stressing about this for days now. This whole spotting thing is really ticking me off! :s
Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Birth control pills themselves might be the cause, but spotting for this long might be the sign of some kind of infection. How big are your chances that you got STD? It really lasts too long not to visit a gynecologist and find out for sure what is the cause.
Implantation bleeding happens to only tiny percent of pregnant women. It is caused by fertilized egg finding its place in the soft tissue of the uterus and the reason why it sometimes causes bleeding is that egg implants itself in the same tissue that tears during menstrual bleeding. Implantation bleeding always happens at the time you were supposed to get your period and it lasts only few hours.