I had my last period last month (11/5/10) it was pretty light unlike my other periods I normally have and didn't last as long. My long term boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for almost 10 months now.

For the past 2 weeks I've felt really different. Extremely tire, so bloated and it looks like I'm gaining weight in my belly, frequent headaches, discharge, cramping, feeling like there's something on the left side of my belly, certains foods now make me feel sick and I've been hungry a lot more. I've also been really constipated for a few days...then not so much for like a day or so? I'm at a loss! I've taken test but their coming back negative. Please help me out ladies!! :-)

I don't have the answer, but I have almost the same symptoms. My last normal period was October 16 and then I had bleeding for one day when it was due again on November 16th. I feel tired, bloated, I have cramps. I keep thinking I'm pregnant, but every test has come back negative. I have been feeling "off" for over a month now.

Hey , Im haveing the same problem with me i havent had a actuall regular perios since September, I completely missed my period for Oct it was light spotting for two days then Nov came around i got it for 2 and ahalf days when i usually get it for 4 and a half to 5 days and the same thing happend in Dec as well , i like 4 test from then till now and they all said no but i have been craving things that i usually dont eat unless there in the fridge my nipples are sore and breast look a lil swollen ,my stomach is also getting harder and i dont know why and my nails are growing so fast and they usauly dont . I dont really know whats going with me any kind help %-)