Hello, Im a 24 year old female with a 6year old son. Kind of concerned because my boyfriend and I have been trying to concieve for over 3 years...
I came on my period May 15th and went off May 21st... Here it is May 27th and I'm spotting... As bad as I wanna have his baby I don't want to fill his head up.. What could this be someone enlighten me with the truth is this normal could I be pregnant??

Hhhhmmmm.... Since you have already proven your fertility through your son, I think you're being too hard on yourself when you're blaming yourself when it takes 2 make a baby and it may not be your fault.

As for the spotting, it may be implantation bleeding but as yet, it is way too early to do a HPT. Just sit back for the next couple of weeks with fingers crossed and hope for the best. Some HPTs can be taken up to a week before your due date but they are more accurate from the date of your expected period.