It has been 65 days since my last period. my periods are irregular since I stopped the pill 6 months ago but my longest cycle was only 45 days until now. my husband and I are trying to get pregnant and have been having sex nearly every day. I have tested with several diff hpt and they have all been negative. I'm been having weird symptoms lately. major headaches in the middle of the day, cramps just on my left side for 2 days about a week and a half ago, spotting for 2 days a week ago, NONE of those things normally happen to me. and I've never spotted before. could I be preg. and still be getting negative hpt results??? someone help! I've got a gyno appt on tues for a blood preg. test .

chances are....A ur probablly are pregnant or B u are just really wanting too have a baby and ur body is convinced that you are when u really are not, it's kind of like ur brain is living a lie, but i dont really know how true that theary is i had 1 doctor tell me that i wasnt pg a few years ago and he said it was all in my head, but really what happened was that i ended up miscarring twins at 6-7 months long all because of a pregnancy test wouldnt come out the truth, soo dont believe and let a docter tell u diff. if u truly believe that u are then theres ur answer. cause only u truly know ur body!!!! no doctor can tell u if ur pg or not. i had alots of problems getting pg then i finally had my 2 boys! then they were taking away from my husband and i, all because of false accuosations my father in law came up with!!! soo make sure ur finamcially secure, and all around ready. and to tell u the truth im tryin' to get pg again and ive been off birth control for about 6 months and have unprotected sex and my guess is im unfertile, and even if i were to be pg'd theres nothing they can do to try and stop it or take it away, cause they have to find another reason for this single child to take it away!!! soo im hopeing that will work when it comes down too that....well good luck and if u need anything u can just email me if u like, ok bye! ohh and if u are under weight that will make u unfertile too, im underweight so that may be my problem but who knows,right.

Yes - I didn't show on a home pregnancy test until I was 7 weeks along (at which time I miscarried). Sometimes those home tests just don't detect the hormones in your system. If you can - get a blood test...you will know right away.

I wanted to let you know that I went and saw my gyn last week thinking I was only 7 weeks pregnant because I had a normal cycle on 11/05/2008 and then had a short, spotty bleeding cycle in 12/08/2008. My gyn told me there is no way I could be 7 weeks along because my uterus is between 12-13 weeks along. I have been taking hpt's since 12/05/2008 and they came up negative until a week ago. I followed directions specifically everytime and tried many different brands. The hpt's are not completely accurate. It took apparently 3 months for one to pick up my pregnancy. My first sign of bleeding happened in 12/05/2008 and I just spotted for a day or two. I was just very careful and began taking vitamins(prenatal) because I still felt pregnant with all the symptoms that just kept getting worse. Until you have proof beyond the hpt just be careful. :o

Hello, my daughter is going through a similar thing she was on the pill and had a very heavy period, went to the Dr. they switched BC pills and gave her prevera to control bleeding. While bleeding she took a test on the advice of the dr, it was neg. BUT before starting the new pills took another test it was positive....now 3 neg tests later we have no answers, she is going in on Friday for a Dr. visit. The Dr. tells her she could be preg even with the bleeding that it does not count as a period when your on the pill..???? I am very confused and she is as well...anyone had such a story?? thank you! J and B

Hello. I am kinda having the same thing but I am late three months. My first day of my last period was November 25,2009 and now its March 2010. I feel pregnant and I have had slight nausea, soRe breasts, spotting, bloating, some headaches, and my breasts are even fuller. I barely fit into my bra and I am a ddd already. I have taken many home pregnancy tests and just had a blood test and they were negative. Its hard to believe they are true so I am trying hard not to think about it. I started pilates which is supposed to help with stress and increase fertility. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since July 2009 and I have been off BC since the Month before are wedding. I missed period for two months probly cause of wedding stress but then I have been regular till November. But I am making sure I still take prenatal just in case because I don't want to miscarry if I am. If you feel pregnant then take care of yourself still. My doctor is confusing me saying I still could be. What the heck right. Lol. Sorry if its not much help. Its like every one posts stuff then never updates with anything. When I start my flow or find out I am pregnant I will do my best to post again.

sooo...my bf and i have been tryin to get prego for about 7 months now and we jus cant seem to get a positive. iv been off bc for almost 2 yrs now and almost never have regular periods. i can go 3 months without one! and then BAM i get one. anywho, lately, iv not had a period (surprise, surprise), ive been REALLY gassy, iv been SUPER bloated, having crazy cramps, and even sore boobs! i want to be pregnant soooo bad...my bf and i have been having sex at least 4 times a wwk and sometimes way more! Im always on botton, and afterwords i always lay there for about 5-10 mins. so does anyone think i could be pregnant? or isit that thing where its jus in my head...? i need help...please help!

hi guys,
i am going through something like that as well, i cany say i have all the symptoms, i read a few statements and ppl talk about getting symptoms, well i have not, my breasts are fine 9at least i did not notice a diff) i have been feeling a little nausea, not much at all, my back hurts a little and i have gained weight which surprised me since i did not eat much :/ also, on feb 25 2010, i had what some call a period, but the egg did not come out, i bleed for 2 days and on the third day it was brownish, i bled red not pink, also, i am supposed to get a period a few days ago and i am late, so with all these signs and with what i read, i feel that i am or might be pregnant, i took a few urine tests and all came back negative!! today was my last one lol, i am tired of getting negatives when i truly feel pregnant, maybe its because i misscarried a couple days before christmas last year, not sure, ...

i am just writing my story more vividly, so ppl can relate, ill keep on posting to let you know if i am pregnant or not, menwhile, i do take prenatul vitamins, they cant hurt me and will def help the baby =) so if you feel like your preggers then nurish your baby and keep yourself safe which includes not having your feet bathed in hot water and dont lift anything heavy =) until you know for certian, it might even take up to your sixth month... in the meantime, i am just going to let it go with the flow and keep myself healthy =)
Good luck for all you mothers to be and those who want to be!!
pray to God also, thats an important key =)

i have a mirena, its been there for a little over a year now....for about 6 weeks off and on ive had a few symptoms, bought a 3 pack of home pregnancy test got 2 inconclusives and one negative...its a long shot but ive heard of a few people getting pregnant while on mirena. im wondering if im imagining all this, i even think i may have felt the bubble like movements...im going to go buy a different brand of home test and see what it says i guess

I'm having this problem also. By now i would be 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. All signs are there including the lower belly starting to pop out, three periods in a row have been missed, had spotting twice, but all 9 hpts were negative, as well as the blood test. The nurse practitioner i've been seeing keeps treating this like a case of irregular periods (which has never been my situation since i've started my periods). She says that it's most likely stress since the condom broke during my first intercourse ( i'm 19). I'm not convinced. I know my body very well and i noticed the change four days after the incident. At first i did not suspect pregnancy, i just thought i was extra tired. As the weeks progressed, i developed more symptoms (even pregnancy specific ones such as increased sensitivity of smell, hard stomach, body heat increased, lower abdominal muscles aching as if i'm recovering from sit-ups, and my balance has been thrown off). She gave me birth control pills to start my cycles again, but something tells me not to take them because it's not safe to. What do i do?

[/img] ok so i need some advice!!!! i am 7 days late for my period. Sore breasts, stomach cramps, fatigue, have taken three hpts and all neg this would make me almost 5 weeks is it poss to get neg tests at 5 weeks????

My husband and I were trying for a baby last month. We had a lot of unprotected sex, almost every day I was pretty sure we were going to get pregnant. This month started and I had all the symptoms, some nausea, frequent urination, constipation, heartburn, darkening and widening areolas,sore breasts, raised basal body temp, fatigue, acne issues. So I bought a pack of first responses but they all came up negative. I thought maybe it was just too early. Next week I bought a pack of clear blue all negative and one inconclusive. So I figured alright, maybe Im crazy and I need to just wait for the period and we can try again next month. Well my period never came now Im worried. The nausea has gone away but my breasts continue to be sore on and off around the time I was suppose to get my period a lot of the symptoms I was having lessened or stopped. I bought a pack of epts I have one left the other two were both negative. I am worried that maybe I am pregnant and something is wrong now, like on empty egg that turned to a cyst, or ectopic pregnancy, I don't know. I have a doctor's appt in a week, I hope maybe everything is alright maybe Im just really slow at producing the hpt hormone? Im concerned that some of my symptoms went away maybe that means something went wrong? I have never missed a period before and my breasts don't normally change before my period the darkening of the areolas are a completely new thing for me.

hi guys i am too looking for advise ! i had a m/c 2 months ago . I stopped bleeding on 20/7/10 i have not had a period since i have done 4 hpt but they all said negative . I feel like i could be pregnant .I have a 2 year old daughter and would love to have another one . I am just wondering if my mind is playing a cruel trick on me !

hey everyone
about a week ago i had what seemed like implantation blood it was a light pinkish colour and very light would only show when i would wee.. i had it for about 3 days...
i also have not got my period for 5 weeks now and i usualy am right to the day with them.
still i do test and the come up with negative...
could it be possible that i am pregnant?

my last LMP was 9/28/2010, i was diagnosed with pcos last october 1, 2010, but even before i was diagnosed with pcos, i was given by my ob gyn metformin to regulate my period. july, august, september, my period came every 30days, (regular for three months). then when i was diagnosed with pcos, i still continue taking metformin (1500mg a day), we had sex almost everyday to make sure to conceive, i was expecting my period last 10/28/2010, but nothing, felt cramps, back pain, feel dizzy, took pg test last 11/1/2010 came out negative, took again last night 11/17/2010, still negative, but the symptoms still there, i have read many testimonies about getting negative tests but then found out to be pregnant, i feel im pregnant, but how can i be sure when everytime i test came out negative?